Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lily Kate Mini Book





Another mini book completed as an Easter gift. I don't like this one as much as I like the Urban Prairie one. I think maybe it needs more embellishement? Or maybe that the paper isn't entirely my style. I know my MIL will love it and that's what counts. I used all BasicGrey Lily Kate paper and the album is a Kaiser Kraft album. I love those because they are wood instead of chipboard - very sturdy!

4 comments:

  1. Another great book. I love the little pearls that you used on your list. I think it's very sweet. Love how there is a bit of shape to the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. I LOVE the Lily Kate paper. I want one of those wood albums.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This album looks great too! It really makes me want to get started on mine, but I am waiting for pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Sandy. What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Slideshow