


This book was so much fun to make, which was good since I must have it in the mail soon for arrival by Easter. I used a Maya Road chipboard album and the BasicGrey Urban Prairie collection. I definitely have to get more of this paper! I ended up changing what was going to be my last page, so I have extra holes in the journaling page. I think I will just thread ribbon through there. I used lots of stickles and bling which doesn't really show up well on the pics.
Thanks for looking!
Really cute Sandy. Love the first page with that bird paper and the ribbon. So pretty. And you have such great handwriting.
ReplyDeleteThanka a lot. Now, I am convinced I need Urban Prairie too. I was really trying to avoid it, but this is so cute! Where did you get that chipboard book? I want one that folds out like that. Lucky recipient!
ReplyDeleteThe album looks great!! It makes me want to get more Urban Prairie.
ReplyDeleteOoooh, love this one! UP has always been one of my favorites.
ReplyDelete