Here's my big girl on her party day!

We had a small party at our house with my parents, my sister's family and my friend Kristen and her daughter, Mackenzie. We hauled my mom's bounce house over, which she loved!

It was an Elmo themed party. She was into Elmo heavily about a month before her birthday, but he had fallen out of favor as the party neared. Teagan remembered that I had told her that we had an Elmo party, so he's back in! I made and decorated this cake - I forgot how much work this is! It was worth it though!
Happy Birthday Teagan!! Great cake!
ReplyDeletehi
ReplyDeletei am a new follower and like your layouts...
It is a really nice cake :) I wish that one day I can make my sons birthday cake by my self...
ReplyDeletePlease visit my blog and I wpuld be more than happier if you are willing to share your thought there :)
Yulia
www.mylifeismyrainbow,wordpress.com