Monday, July 27, 2009

July Layouts

Time to play catch-up on my blog! Here's the recent pages!
How can I not be inspired by my beautiful new niece and her cutie pie of a sister? Loved this pic, so it was an easy layout! I used the Melissa Frances paper that I got at the CKC and Technique Tuesday tiles for the frame. I painted and stamped the inside frame, and left the outside frame plain.


Our trip to the Buffalo Zoo. Basic Grey Lime Rickey paper and a lot of cutting out of birds :)


More Basic Grey paper, this time from Porcelain. I'm having a tough time using this paper, but it really worked for these pictures. It started off of a pagemaps sketch, and morphed from there.

Her eating is beyond picky now - she barely eats anything in a day. It's exasparating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Scrapbook Slideshow