Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bunny Towel



This is my latest layout for a Challenge on scrapbook.com. Teagan loves this towel that her Babcie gave her, and it comes in handy when I want to get her out of the tub quickly. She will run around her bedroom with her "hat" on, but it does make getting her dressed in her jammies a struggle.

Using more of my Urban Prairie paper, and I used some of the glossy accents like Carrie suggested (don't worry Carrie, you didn't enable - I already had it). It's hard to see on this pic, but it's on the center of the flower and the insides of the letters in the title.

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! That PP is perfect, and I really like stamp title and the vellum journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Excellent use of Urban Prairie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are glossy accents different from diamond glaze?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it and I lovethe expressions on Teagan's face!!

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Slideshow