I finally finished this mini-book! This is a Kaiser Craft wood album - I like using these because they are so sturdy. It's also Kaiser Craft paper.
The "T" page has a fold out mini album included. I guess this isn't completely finished, because I want to tuck a list of her favorite Christmas gifts in the blue pocket. Thanks for looking!
Sandy~This turned out beautiful. I love all the embellishments you used~the bling, the clips, the flowers. Are those bazzill flowers? They're really pretty. And I see it didn't last the entire time, but that might be a record for a toddler keeping a headband in :-)
Sandy~This turned out beautiful. I love all the embellishments you used~the bling, the clips, the flowers. Are those bazzill flowers? They're really pretty. And I see it didn't last the entire time, but that might be a record for a toddler keeping a headband in :-)
ReplyDeleteThese books always amaze me! They always seem way too complicated for me, but I love looking at other people's! You have such a knack for them!
ReplyDelete