Sunday, March 15, 2009

Title Page


After a very tough week, my best therapy is scrapping. So I finally got back to it and made this page for Teagan's third album. Is it bad that she has 3 scrapbooks already and she's only 19 months?
This is based on a pagemaps sketch (LOVE them!) and uses BasicGrey Eva papers. And a touch of Heidi Swapp bling. The photo collage has pictures of her from July - Dec of last year.

3 comments:

  1. I love your title page! Were all of the pieces from the same line?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry - I meant to edit my comment earlier and I deleted it!!!! doh! But in case you didn't get it, I love the LO! lol. I also wanted to tell you I'm on my 5th album.... so don't feel so bad about that! :oD

    ReplyDelete

My Scrapbook Slideshow