

Be Mine was for a round robin on the Scrappin Momma's thread. I was the second to lift, and I tend to take lifts rather literally. I really love how that one turned out.
The red one was from a Quick Quotes class that I took last year, and I had yet to finish the LO. I started working on a layout for all of those slide pictures and I couldn't find any paper that I liked. Then I remembered the unfinished LO! Came out pretty well! I think I may journal around the center large pic. The 'look at this' square opens to a hidden accordian album.
I wasn't around when she went to the 'big' park, but it is obvious she had a blast. Mommy and Teagan had plenty of our own fun on our little slide in the backyard. She was so excited when I pulled the slide out of the shed! It took her awhile to give up on climbing the slide and figure out the stairs (my girl is not a climber!). She now calls the slide her 'wee!' Hmm... maybe I need to add a title!
I love the colors of the QQ. That fold out part is great! I think the journaling around the middle would look good too. I love it that each square is almost a little LO with a different surprise in it. Great job!
ReplyDelete