
Teagan is always looking for "baby" or crawling into my lap with a book, so here is a layout to commemorate that! She won't go to bed without her baby (and the baby of choice is the cheapy one from BigLots that was absconded from Babcie's house.) She will also spend a lot of time covering them with blankets, and she doesn't seem satisfied unless the blanket is over the baby's head. What a wierdo.
I started with a pagemaps sketch, and I finally opened my Urban Prairie paper pack. This doesn't go into my personal favorites by far - I think I made it too busy with the 2 patterened papers and that flower sticker annoys me to no end. I tried to peel it off, and it won't come off the photos. I also pop-dotted the photo under the journalling block, but that's hard to see in the pic.
No comments:
Post a Comment