After contemplating the whole blogging thing, I keep going back to what Carrie wrote somewhere about her blog being random stuff, but liking to be able to go back to it and wishing that her mom would have been able to do the same. So Carrie, you are definitely still an enabler, but like you said, it isn't costing me money. It's all good.The LO above is my latest - its a lift (duh). I have to figure out how to get these organized on here. More time needed. What did I do with all that time before Teagan? Nap? Read? I can't remember. I have made it verboten to speak of naps at work. I have 2 managers that are always telling me how exhausted they are (you know, from getting up at 8:30 to be to work at 9). Then how they'll take a nap when they get home. Stop. Just stop. Before I use the last ounce of energy I have to hurt you.
:-) Yay! See I knew you could do it. I like your LO too. I can't wait to work on my cheap sunglasses LO.
ReplyDelete