
Here's my latest layout - it was based on a pagemaps sketch. I had a hard time getting rolling on my Christmas page because I was trying to use to many different pattern papers. I finally went to solid colors and then things started to roll. This is also the first LO that I stitched on - I know, I am so far behind the 8-ball. I think it came out as a nice touch (if you can't see it, it is along the white strip on the left side of page).The journaling basically says that we were more excited for Christmas morning than she was, but I think she caught on to our excitement. Once she realized that we would let her rip open the paper on the presents, she very slowly and methodically started removing the paper, handing us each piece as it came off. Her favorite present was the aquadoodle mat, and a blanket that came with a baby doll.
I still have at least one more layout to do for Christmas, plus a mini book. Hopefully I can post here soon!
This turned out so great! The stitching is a nice touch!
ReplyDelete